This limited edition collection includes seven definitive black-and-white portraits of these famous monsters of film, plus The Mash,
an additional eighth print exclusively available in this deluxe fine art lithograph set.
This set includes:
- Frankenstein (Boris Karloff, 1931)
- Dracula (Bela Lugosi, 1931)
- Bride of Frankenstein (Elsa Lanchester, 1935)
- Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954)
- The Mummy (Boris Karloff, 1932)
- The Wolf Man (Lon Chaney Jr., 1941)
- The Invisible Man (Claude Rains, 1933)
- The Mash (Exclusive print, available only in set)
Each print is signed by Alex Ross. Individually numbered with a Certificate of Authenticity.
These prints are the APs (Artist's Proofs) from the 2018 release through Sideshow Collectibles. The Artist's Proof is a small run of prints used by the artist to check the color and fidelity of the printmaking process.